Business Development Executive
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining US and International sales relationships. The candidate will develop and implement a marketing plan which will meet the business goals of Parabit’s expanding customer base. This position will work with both the Sales and Support Teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, new revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with the company’s vision and values.
- Sales experience with Access Control, Surveillance, Kiosks, and Digital Signage solutions a plus.
- 5 years of experience selling through channel partners.
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas of $3–$5 million plus per year.
- Book of potential business.
- Good working knowledge of GoldMine CRM, PipelineDeals CRM, or similar.
- Excellent understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Travel to perform product demonstrations at Trade Shows and Client meetings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of MS Office, Proposal Development, CRM Management, Voice and Data Networks, and Computers.
- Self-motivated, organized, accountable and able to perform independently, as well as with a team.